Friday, April 18, 2008

March 30, 2008

Hectic week getting the soccer referee schedule ready for this weekend. We ended up with 27 games a weekend requiring 61 assignments. Using about 20 referees per weekend which makes 3 games in a row. Working with the little kids can be tiring so I hope I don't burn out this bunch of referees.

So I really liked that Jamis bike but Lisa made me look at the bikes at the other shop. I rode them Monday evening and they felt about the same to me but they were $400 more. Well I decided to think about it during the week some more...

I was out on the field the whole weekend. Saturday was cool and shady so I didn't think about putting on sunscreen. I ended up with a nice sunburn on the back of my knees, neck, and hands. Hurt for a few days. Everyone showed up though so it was a good weekend.

Sunday came, I had a few hours before heading to the fields so Lisa and I went to the bike shop to test ride the Xenith again. I decided that it was time I stretched myself on bike riding so I bought it!!!

1 comment:

Tom Kendig said...

OK Harry,

Your job as assignor is to place other referees in matches, not do the matches yourself!

How many matches do you do when you were "on the field the whole weekend"?

Is that 4 or 5 matches on Saturday?

TEK