Friday, April 18, 2008

April 21, 2008

This is the week of Passover. We had 2 very nice Sedars. I really like the food that I only get once a year like matzah, matzah balls, ztimmas(Lisa refuses to put the matzah balls in), macaroons, coconut covered marshmallows.

I also saw 2 plays. First I went to Don Carlos presented by the masters class at CMU. It was a very powerful show which took place in 17th century Spain, a time period that I don't know much about. Nice little theather made it a very engaging show.

The next night we went to Schenley's last musical. The school is suppose to close and the classes will be dispersed. Historically, Schenley's yearly musicals have won many Kelly awards. Just a few days before the first performance, Mr. B died who was the teacher most responsible for their success. This year's show is All Shook Up and I thought it is a very clever use of Elvis music and Schenley did a a great job presenting it. The bass player was very good (a friend of my son Sam).

Packed up and we are on our way to St. Petersburg. This post was done while waiting for our Air France flight from Charles de Gaul to St Peterburg while connected via my monthly WiFi service Boingo on our families laptop

No comments: