Friday, April 18, 2008

April 14, 2008

Well we had a meeting on Monday, and I had orchestra on Tuesday so I headed up to Boston on Wednesday. The weather was nice so I made a deal with Howard that I could ride his bike in exchange for taking him out to dinner. I didn't make it to his place until 6:45PM and it was starting to get dark. I figured out that I could get a half hour in pretty safely so I headed out to try to find the Minuteman Trail but didn't make it. Explored part of the area around Tufts and made it back safely. The roads there are almost as bumpy as Pittsburgh. Had a good dinner at La Buona Vita in Arlington of Mussels, shrimp and veal cutlet. Turns out that the entrance to the trail was right across the street.

So the next night I suggested that Howard ride his bike out to the end of the trail and that I would take him to Bedford's favorite Italian restaurant, Cafe Luigi.

No comments: